THE POWER OF ART UNITES US
Artists are unsupported & isolated. Businesses want to give back & are trying to differentiate, and community leaders are undervalued & overworked.
This trifecta creates a world in which we have fewer artists, bland corporate participation, and community leaders whose efforts are being fundamentally undercut.
The problem is one in which:
- too many artists have other jobs
- too many businesses only have token ways of giving back to their communities
- and too many kids, families, & communities don’t have the resources they need
The systematic defunding of the arts means far too many kids and families don’t have access to the creative experiences that get us thinking about ourselves and the world in new ways. What’s more, data proves that cultural resources lead to improvement in a range of areas, including health, education, and safety.
And when we see the arts not being funded or supported properly at that level, we see an opportunity to make a difference through creativity, innovation, and heart.
IPAINTMYMIND IS A WIN-WIN-WIN!
- More Artists had the support to professionalize their work
- Businesses were connected, artful and engaged with their communities?
- And our Teachers had the resources, time and autonomy to make schools and community hubs everything they can be?
THE IPAINTMYMIND WHEEL OF IMPACT
We’ve created a model built on mutual benefit and shared value. Whether an artists, businesses, or communities, our services, programs and partnerships create a wheel of collaboration that turns art into impact.
Our IPaintMyMind Wheel of Impact is a value generation and creative connection machine, and this is how it works: pay artists engage businesses with art services, create margins to deliver art programs to schools, rally support to spin the wheel!
By creating art experiences in non-traditional spaces, we mobilize our permanent art collection & curation services to make Chicago a more equal, creative, and connected place.
Get, creative, give back, feel good. It’s the IPaintMyMind way.
PAID DIRECTLY TO ARTISTS
for art, murals, commissions
BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES
provided with exhibitions, experiences, programs
engaged with local art citywide
collaborating with artists, businesses, educators, students, and community leaders
WE'D LOVE TO CONNECT IF YOU'RE...
- an Artist Looking For New Opportunities
- a Business That Wants To Give Back
- a Community Leader Seeking Creative Resources
- a Backer or Volunteer Who Believes In The Power of Art!