Coming Soon: IPMM Gallery @ Green Exchange
Words by Evan La Ruffa
The IPMM Team is pleased to announce that we will soon be moving into a gallery space at the Green Exchange building at 2545 W Diversey, Suite 228 in Logan Square! This is a huge step for us and we have plenty of great events and programming to announce soon. We’ll be posting photos as we work on preparing the space and getting it ready to share with all of you. We look forward to growing as a local presence and contributing our curation, aesthetic, and mission to the already fantastic environment being created at the Green Exchange.
Our gallery space will be on the 2nd floor in Suite 228, just to your left as you reach the top of the escalator. Gallery hours will be announced soon, as will plans for our grand opening. We must issue a massive thanks to David Baum of Baum Development for being so supportive of IPMM at such an exciting time in our organization’s growth.
Here are some preview pics of the unfinished space!
More information about our amazing new home…
- Large loft-like common foyer to welcome visitors
- 8,000 SF organic sky garden where tenants and visitors can meet, mix and mingle
- On-site restaurant adjacent to the sky garden
- Expansive meeting/event space available to tenants and the general public
- On-site catering services
- On-site parking
- Car-sharing service
- State of the art green roof
- High efficiency heating and cooling system that will reduce building energy use by 22%
- 41,329 gallon rain cistern allowing storm water to be recaptured and used for irrigation and water features
- Low toxin (VOC) building paint and stains used throughout to provide clean indoor air quality
- Indoor air quality is monitored and controlled on all five floors with high efficiency filters and air quality sensors
- Energy efficient windows that will bathe the building in natural light and help keep the temperature comfortable all year round
- Green escalator that incorporates occupancy sensors and varying speeds – using 30% less energy than a traditional escalator
- State of the art recycling system with site sorting on all five floors
You can also check out the rest of our neighbors in the building, lots of great stuff going on.