‘Nothing Can Stop You’, Kevin Lucius’ Collages at Belding Elementary School
We keep on mobilizing our growing art collection through the Shared Walls™ program and we couldn’t be more excited to report on our latest charitable exhibition. After reconnecting with our friend Zorel Zambrano, the Assistant Principal at Belding Elementary School, we selected 18 wood block collages by a dear friend of IPMM, artist Kevin Lucius.
We would like to thank Principal Heather Yutzy and the entire staff at Belding Elementary School for making the partnership such a joy.
If you know of another school, library, park, or community center that we should connect with, contact us!
Shared Walls by IPaintMyMind™ transforms spaces both for businesses and the public through temporary art exhibitions that focus on affordable & emerging artwork. We provide companies & organizations loaned art from our growing collection, transforming how people experience it. By putting loaned art where people live, work and play, we’ve mobilized a resource that helps fuel our mission while making it accessible to everyone.
We have developed a two-track model:
- Paid Shared Walls™ Exhibitions – companies pay IPMM for the service of being loaned curated portions of our collection on a 6 or 12 mo. renewable agreement.
- FREE Shared Walls™ Exhibitions – community spaces like schools, libraries & parks are loaned curated portions of our collection for FREE.
Revenue from private exhibitions (as well as grants & donations) help fund FREE exhibitions at parks, libraries, schools, and community centers; spaces that have the need for art but don’t have the budget.
The goal of the Shared Walls™ is to:
- connect artists with new fans & patrons,
- provide the public access to loaned art, and
- redefine how art exhibitions live in the world.